This 258-page guidebook to Singapore presents the city's highlights in a comprehensive but portable format, with the following key features:
The Best of Singapore: overview of vital information for visitors, including money- and time-saving tips and the most family-oriented attractions.
Places: district-by-district guide, with top attractions highlighted and cross-referenced with detailed local maps.
Restaurant guide: a pull-out, pocket-size "Z" map, with review listings of recommended restaurants and bars.
Photo Features: magazine-style full-colour features on some of the city's most famous sights, including museums and galleries.
Essay Features: incisive essays on Singapore's history, people and culture.
Travel Tips: practical listings, covering Accommodation, Entertainment, Transport and more.
Street Atlas: colour maps of main streets, with grid-referenced index.
- - The Best of Singapore, Savvy Singapore
- - Growth of a Lion City, Decisive Dates
- - The People, Social Campaigns, Events and Festivals, Singapore After Dark, Cuisine, Shopping
- - A Potpourri of Festivals, Singapore-Style Hawker Food, The Asian Civilisations Museum, Feng Shui Principles, Orchids in a Garden City, Singapore Shophouses Places
- - Introduction
- - The Civic District, Chinatown and the Central Business District, Orchard Road and Surrounds, Little India and Kampung Glam, Sentosa and the Southern Islands, Southern and Western Singapore, The East Coast, Central and Northern Singapore, Excursions
- - Literary Greats, Lee Kuan Yew, Singlish-speak, Cruise Control, Religious Tensions, Housing the Masses
- - Transport, Getting There, Getting Around, From the Airport, Orientation, Public Transport, Driving, Accommodation, The Arts, Nightlife, Shopping, Sports, Sightseeing Tours, Children's Activities, A-Z Practical Information
Maps, Map Legend, Singapore City - front flap, Singapore City, Civic District, Chinatown and CBD, Orchard Road and Surrounds, Little India and Kampung Glam, Sentosa, Southern and Western Singapore, East Coast, Central and Northern Singapore, MRT, Singapore - back flap